1. Growth, convergence and regional and urban development.
2. Inequality and poverty of the territories.
3. Regional competitiveness, efficiency and productivity.
4. Sustainability, environment and natural resources.
5. Demographic change, population and migratory movements.
6. Methods for regional and urban analysis: big data, spatial econometrics and geographic information systems.
7. Globalization and territory: foreign sector, foreign direct investment and inter-territorial flows.
8. Location of economic activities, specialization and cluster analysis.
9. Labor market and territory.
10. Knowledge economy, creativity and geography of innovation
11. Entrepreneurship and business dynamics
12. Territorial planning, urban planning and housing.
13. Tourism and culture.
14. Public sector and regional financing
15. Regional and urban politics and governance.
S-TC University-Environment knowledge transfer sessions
S-JI.- Young Researchers Sessions: “I have an idea…”
S01 – Transformation of the economic model from the territory and mobility
Coordinators: Paloma Taltavull (UA) y María Feo (UV)
S02 – Big Data and Machine Learning Algorithms in Regional Science
Coordinator: Fernando A. López, Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena.
S03 – Education and development in space and time: new perspectives
Coordinator: Pau Insa-Sánchez (Universitat de València)
S04 – Territorial inequalities and spatial (in)justice in Europe
Coordinator: Ana Viñuela
S05 – Poverty risk, SMEs, and territory
Coordinadores: Blanca de-Miguel-Molina, María de-Miguel-Molina, Daniel Catalá-Pérez
S06 – Measuring regional changes: the spatial shift-share
Coordinators: Miguel A. Márquez and Vicente Royuela
S07 – Industry 4.0 and sustainability in regions, clusters & industrial districts
Coordinator: Professor Dr. José Hervas-Oliver
S08 – Input-output models in regional analysis. Theory and applications
Coordinator: Carmen Ramos